What a spectacular day we had with Karsen & Clay!! They were married at Hobbs Chapel in Louisville, KY, with a gorgeous tent reception on a friend’s property. Although it was quite a toasty day, this group was oodles of fun (yes, I said ‘oodles’)!! I could not get over how stunning Karsen was in a dress that fit her perfectly – as if it was made for her. The wedding party was a super cool group, which is always a major plus when trying to coordinate lots of people. And the evening ended with one of the best bands I’ve ever heard. I could go back and relive this day with Karsen and Clay over and over again!! (I’ll just need to bring lots of water!!).
Huge thanks to Tamela Triplett for your amazing help as always!! You rock!!
All the lovely vendors who made this day possible…..
- Wedding Planner: Ellen Fox
- Tent Rentals: Rent & Rave
- Band: 8 South Band
- Caterer: Clementine Catering
- Videographer: Toast Wedding Films
- Florist: David at Magnolia’s
- Sweet Stuff (Cake and Cupcakes): 812-948-2507
- Bluegrass Rentals (ceremony chairs + catering rentals)
- Transportation: Louisville Trolly Rentals
- Hair and Makeup: Beauty Patrol
- Draping by Pizzazzle Events
- More Than Entertainment
- Michelle Marie Calligraphy (seating chart)